Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring Break Baby!!!

Well spring break has finally arrived. Me and Jes are partying it up in Florida on the beach camping in her tent that was in the back of her car......aaaaahhhh the life......

Ok well that's totally false. We had originally planned on that or a bed and breakfast in Georgia. But we realized we have no money and ran out of days to actually plan a trip like that. So instead we decided that both of us were going to meet both of the others parents. So right now we are at her mom's house. Then tomorrow afternoon we are going to her dad's in Michigan. Then on about Tuesday we are heading to my dad's house in Homer Glen Illinois. Then on Thursday we head to my mom's house, also in Illinois...Newark-town of 900. Then it will be my birthday and I am missing class and going to Chicago; where Jes has something planned for me...I have no clue what's going on. I have heard that is going to be awesome...and possilby cold. So my guess is: moon walking with the polar bears. I don't know...

So at the moment I am sitting here with her watching amazing home videos. Where I discovered that we both possessed mullets as small children. OY, what a stage in life. I so wish I was back in the days where I wore power rangers shirts and underwear and was ready to go...wait, I do still do that. Oh man. The 90's. Probably the best era to grow up in. Awesome cars. Awesome cartoons. Priceless hairstyles. Super stylish clothes-matching sweatsuits, stirrup pants, jump suits, frilly socks and shirts...and countless more. Awesome carpet and wallpapers. Ah so many memories. And we just keep making more and more....much of the same..hm weird. Many that will be made on this spring break.

So laying around, eating candy, watching home videos...yeah it's not Florida; but this break has had a great start already and it's only going to get better from here. So just wait to hear the updates of the rest of Emma and Jes' Spring Break of a Lifetime.


No comments: