Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog...er "Blaaahg" rather

Well I have definitely been feeling pretty 'blah' lately.

I have received bad news out the whazoo and my general feeling has plummeted down into Blaaaahville. I often have this globby sludge that is slowing me down. I have come to 3 possible conclusions of what this sludginess is.

1) Literal sludge that has built up in my system somehow...gross.

2) Baggage/Incessant thoughts from my past/present/...future? (Can you have future baggage? Seems serious)

3) Physical tiredness

These are all highly scientific conclusions of course. But anyways, the result of all this science, is me...in bed...constantly.
That, my friends, is kind of lame. Just about as lame as my new addiction to a few computer games.

Aside from the sludge and blaaaah ... I think I have also developed a minor case of early onset menopause ... and possibly arthritis. Last time I checked I was not 53...So this kind of sucks.

Jes is also teaching me how to play video games...other than my beloved N64 games. It seems I struggle a lot with these new age games. For instance, with the play station controller...why are there 2 steering things? I was completely happy with just 1 on my N64 controllers. It involved a lot less multitasking...which is apparently necessary for all these new age games...Haha I like how I refer to them as 'new age' when they actually came out in and for my generation. Awesome Emma. Awesome.
So anyways, I suck at this stuff, and it really bothers me. Because I am Emma. Amazon Warrior Princess. I fail at nothing. I dominate everything. That is all I know.

Well to wrap up this pretty pointless time filler blog post, I will tell all you peeps out there that I have finally done it. I found my male true love (No I am not Bi...I only said 'male' because there are in fact females that I dearly love, and I'm pretty sure they would be offended if I hadn't clarified. So there). Anywhozzles...I found him.
He is furry, young, and quite playful. A bit on the pricey side though, so it might be awhile before we are reunited. His name is Judd. And he is one of the cutest pups I have ever seen. So anyways, I'll be sending out my "Save the Dates" soon enough.


Meanwhile...
You stay classy San Diego. I'm Emma Miller?.......Dang it....Who put a question mark on the teleprompter??

1 comment:

jesscott said...

YARHARHAR
I love the whole video game section of this blog Emma, you are hilarious! As for your sludge...it'll be okay! you'll be desludged soon enough and it'll be great!