Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fragments


I’m sad.
I’m drained.
I’m immature.
I’m not learning how to be a grown up.
I’m irresponsible.
I’m alone.
I’m needy.
I want comfort.
I want love.
I want to do stuff.
I want to act on motivation.
I want an organized life.
I want someone to be proud of me.
I want to be appreciated.
I want love.
I want support.
I want understanding.
I want change
I want compromise
I want
I’m stubborn
I’m selfish
I’m compassionate
I’m creative
I’m careful
I’m careless
I’m funny
I’m an athlete
I’m out of shape
I try to hard
I’m ridiculous
I don’t have self esteem
I’m moody
I’m a shopper
I’m thoughtful
I’m a people person
I’m a beast
I’m lazy
I like rain
I don’t like wind and rain
I love boating
I want to live in New Zealand
I want to save money
I want new things
I want friends
I want to be me without trying so hard
I want a companion
I loved and love my cat and dog
I want them back…to hold, to love and to love me back.
I want love
I want to change
I want to make someone proud
I want sleep
I cry
I’m weak
I want to look different
I want to impress
I want to awe
I don’t want to intimidate…most days
I don’t want to come across arrogant
I don’t want to be judged or accused
I want peace
I feel hurt
I feel crazy
I want peace
I want love
I want beauty
I want comfort
I want stability
I want peace
I want to be heard
I want to be listened to
I want to be understood
I’m confused
I’m confusing
I stutter
I don’t want to eat
I want to vomit
I want to weep
I want to be held
I want to be apologized to
I want it to be real
I want my ‘wants’ to be important to someone
I don’t want to deal with reality
I don’t want puffy dark eyes
I want steak and mashed potatoes and corn
I want to drink
I want sleep
I want good dreams
I want more pillows
I like cool sheets
I want to redecorate my room
I want change
I want fashion
I don’t want to have any thoughts
I want peace
I’m feeling everything
I want to feel peace
I want to smile
I want a back rub
I want my mom to make me a sandwich
I want to be fun
I want to make people laugh
I want to be trustworthy
I want to change
I want to be changed
I want others to change
I don’t want to want people to change
I don’t want to want so much
I don’t want to be selfish
I want to create
I want to be perfect at volleyball
I want to play all the time
I want love
I want to love
I want to share love
I want to be clean
I’m hard to get along with
I don’t open up
I share things right away
I have a broken heart
I have broken trust
I want to feel safe
I want peace
I like soft things
I like the touch of a hand
I like a hand that comforts and puts me at ease
I don’t like to be touched
I want truth
I don’t want to eat
I want to shower
I want whiter teeth
I want an even complexion and skin tone
I want to be tan
I want to be 6 foot
I want to be cool
I like to have fun
I want to be active
Stubbing my toe is one of my most intolerable pains
I love playing sports
I like to be good at stuff
I want to work on cars
I like the show Seinfeld
I like making fun of everyday life
I own a clip on tie
I have my nose pierced
I have my ears pierced
I wear temporary tattoos
I have athletic legs
I am unhappy with my body
I’m jealous
I have a lot of sunglasses
Lots of shoes
Lots of clothes
So many t-shirts
I can do a lot of things, why wont I?
I like seeing other people’s creativity
I like doodles
I like taking pictures
I’m emotional
I am easily read when I want to be
People don’t get to know me
People like me
I’m a good worker
I like taking Nyquil when I'm sick
My name means: caring one; I think it’s true
I love my momma
I love when she is happy
I’m sad if I can’t make her happy
I have a difficult relationship with my dad
I like summer
I don’t like being cold, but if I am I love cuddling in a cushy comfy blanket
I like to relax
I like to quote movies
I’m not good enough
I can always do something more
I always do something wrong
I can never explain my thoughts out loud
I can’t defend myself
I’m scared
I want love
I want peace
I want comfort
I lose control
I weep
I buried my uncle
I hurt
I played air drums and air guitar with his son/my cousin at the service
I like not knowing what will happen in the next minute
I want control
I am on a need to know basis
I treasure the times I spend with my family
I want to design
I like the way my voice sounds when I sing into a fan
I would fit in well with singers in the 30’s
I like photography
I am a thief of others creativity
I am passionate
I am a reassurance-aholic
I like cassettes
I miss my alero
My mind is boggled by so many things
I hunger to learn
I have too often missed my chances to learn and absorb
Peace and love
Deep down we all need acceptance
Fragments
Roller coasters
The smell of a new box of crayons
Dancing
The touch of someone’s hand(s)
Being held
Laughing until a point of collapse
Surprises bring me joy
I love to surprise or be surprised
It is hard to surprise me
I don’t agree with fighting
I am violent
I want to retaliate
Music exhilarates me
It forms a relationship with my ears, mind, voice and self
I love looking into someone’s eyes and seeing a smile without looking anywhere else
I like scarves
I collect sunglasses
I am a hat person but own none
Vintage
Professional
I will share my thoughts but not my French fries
I want admiration
I am bittersweet with my malleable personality
I love the feeling of accomplishment
I enjoy having work to do
I love getting my work done
I wish I didn’t have to work
I want to travel and explore
I don’t want to need money
I hope to find true love
I want to be pursued
I want to be wooed
I seek too much acknowledgement
I dwell too much on acceptance
I want to put my strength to the test
I want comfort
I want to be content
I want a machine that records every millisecond of thought in my head and writes it down
I don’t hate much at all
I hate mowing
I want a companion
I want animals
I have a caring soul
I need volleyball to remain me
I want stability
I am spur of the moment
I want to un-think
I want beauty
I want comfort
I want love
I want peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you